7 Best Ways To Promote Business Online
Get Listed: Be visible in every form possible on the internet. Start with getting listed on Google Places, Yahoo Local and Microsoft’s Bing. After you’re done with that list yourself according to your services like:
- For B2B services: IndiaMart, Trade India and Indian Yellow Pages.
- For B2C services: Just Dial, Ask Me, Get It.
Social Media: PM Modi leveraged the power of social media to triumph the elections of Lok Sabha, back in 2014. So, if you don’t know the true power of social media than you only know half of the internet.
- Facebook: Set up an official page and link it up to your website. Afterward, make a store on FB using that page. It’s mostly free.
- Linked In: Based on reports, Linked In help in elevating your business reach by 65%. As it is a social platform for business, no wonder nowadays most of the leads come from Linked In.
- Multi-Media: World’s second biggest search engine is surely an efficient way to promote your business. It’s interactive and engaging features brings out the creativity in you. Flickr is also one such site with quite huge popularity. So, don’t miss out any chance of showing off your business there too. There are many more ways to promote on the internet like Twitter, Pinterest etc.
Reply: Websites like Quora and Yahoo answers have created platforms to receive and answer questions. Find out if someone has asked anything on these sites related to your services or products, and promote your business by answering them. It is time-consuming but it might turn out to be effective. Reports say that a good amount of traffic is received when they started answering questions on these platforms.
MgiWebzone can be hired for that task. MgiWebzone is a digital marketing company in India. Our agency has built its name through the success and brilliant reviews of our previous customers, which makes us the best advertising platform. We realize that each business has its own market. And promoting everywhere will just waste your time and money. That’s why we get a complete understanding of your services, and then decide.